The daily consumption of Resveratrol is equivalent to consuming a thousand glasses of wine, thanks to the large amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that each of the capsules contains.
Resveratrol interferes with the beta-amyloid protein fragments, which are vital for plaque formation, which are unmatched protection against Alzheimer's.
Studies in 2015 concluded that high doses of Resveratrol help reduce blood pressure in the walls of the heart. Systolic blood pressure typically rises with age, which is when the arteries harden.
If the pressure is high, it is a risk factor for a heart attack, Resveratrol can reduce blood pressure by helping to produce more nitric oxide, causing blood vessels to relax.
In addition, the Resveratrol composition starts a chain of events that protect your brain cells from damage caused by the years.
- Prevents damage to cells.
- Promotes the composition and circulation of blood.
- Decreases the risk of coronary heart disease by reducing LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Strengthens the immune system, keeps the body healthy.
- Help you lose weight.
- Effective appetite suppressant without nerves.
- Improves the function of cellular mitochondria.
- Control type II diabetes.
- Helps regulate the production of insulin in the pancreas.
- It can act as a neuroprotective agent.
- Improves elasticity and softness of the skin.
- It is complemented with a herbal mixture rich in vitamin C.
Dose: consume 1 capsule every day.